Landing Page for Guidelines at Competitions
NSAA PROTOCOLS FOR ALL SPRING ACTIVITIES:
The NSAA is requiring the following of schools, officials and spectators for all spring season contests:
- Active participants are permitted, but not required, to wear face coverings during competition/performance.
- Spectators are required to wear face coverings for entrance to all activities. Face coverings may be removed if outside and 6 feet of physical distance can be maintained.
- Face coverings must cover the nose and mouth.
- Follow local/state DHM’s for spectator attendance.
- The host school may establish additional requirements in consultation with local health departments.
- Additional requirements implemented by the host school must be the same for all schools, officials, judges, and spectators.
At Away Competitions:
- Each school has their own guidelines for visiting teams. We'll use this location to post each school's guidelines. Guidelines will be added throughout the season as we receive them.
EVENT: District Track will be held at Thayer Central on Thursday, May 13th.
EVENT: District Golf on Tuesday, May 18th at Crooked Creek Golf Course; 9:00am
- Follow NSAA Guidelines.