Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Heartland Community Schools

Our District


Ajax Loading Image


College Credit Transfer Information

Here is a list of a few colleges and universities credit transfer equivalencies. If you are unsure what the SCC or other college credit classes would translate to for the college or university that you are planning on attending click on one of the links below. You don't see your school listed, please contact me. To use the site, type in the school that you had received college credit from, find the course that you took, and you can see what the course would translate to at the college or university.

UNL Transfer Equivalency

UNO Transfer Equivalency

Wayne State Transfer Equivalency

UNK Transfer Equivalency 

Chadron Transfer Equivalency

Check out the Undergraduate Catalog if you have a major in mind, but are unsure on what classes you would need to take.

UNL Undergraduate Catalog

UNO Undergraduate Catalog

Wayne State Undergraduate Catalog

UNK Undergraduate Catalog

Chadron Undergraduate Catalog