Application Process for Teaching or Administrative Position
Thank you for your interest in applying for an educational position at Heartland Community Schools!
Our current openings include:
- None at this time
Other opportunities available, but not required include:
- Head Volleyball Coach
Heartland Community Schools is located 15 miles west of York only 3 miles south of the interstate. We serve 300 students from the Henderson and Bradshaw areas.
We understand that we would not be able to educate these students without a quality team of employees including teachers, administrators, and support staff. We appreciate your interest in becoming a member of our team!
We encourage you to look through the many pages of our website so you may get a feel for the educational environment of Heartland Community Schools. If you are interested in being part of that environment through employment in the district, we encourage you to complete the initial application process for the position(s) for which you are interested.
Be sure you include your email address and telephone numbers in your application materials so we may contact you if we need additional information.
Please follow these steps to apply for any position:
- Mail the following to Brad Best, Heartland Community Schools, 1501 Front Street, Henderson, NE 68371 or submit via e-mail in pdf format to email@example.com:
- Letter of application
- List of a minimum of 3 current references
- Copy of your teaching and/or administrative certificate (or status)
- Completed Consent to Provide Employment History to Prospective Employers Form, which may be downloaded by clicking the following link: Consent Form
- Current undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Complete the appropriate online application explained below.
Our initial application forms are intended to be filled out online. You may access the corresponding form by clicking the link below:
If you have any difficulty in completing the forms online, please contact us and we can provide you with a printed copy of the application.
Interview & Hiring Process
Following the review of candidates' application materials, finalists will be selected and notified for interviews. Following the interview process, if an offer of employment is made, the candidate will be required to submit to the following checks:
- Abuse and Neglect Registry Check
- Background Check
No employment offer will be finalized prior to acceptable findings on these background checks.
All applicants will be notified of the filling of the position once an offer is finalized.